Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Interested subjects: Internet site surfers..
GF Jewels as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics and analysis purposes of navigation and users.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for proper management of the relationship and their provision is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
IYour personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- Temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Account Office;
- Sales Office
Your data may be disclosed to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, in particular to:
Personal data provided directly by the user
Data necessary for the use of the account created on the Site and to make purchases on the Site:
- Data provided for account registration. When the user registers on the Site by creating an account, GF Jewels collects the e-mail address provided by the user.
- Data connected to the user’s account. GF Jewels collects a series of information related to the user’s account, namely the name, surname, address, tax code (for individuals) or company name and VAT number. (for companies) of the user as well as some information on the ways in which the latter uses their account (for example, adding items to the wishlist or cart).
- Transaction data. GF Jewels collects information relating to transactions that the user carries out on the Site, such as data connected to the user’s account (if the user holds an account on the Site) or the name, surname, e-mail address e-mail address and telephone number (if the user does not have an account on the Site). The user is informed that at the time of payment he will be redirected to the website www.paypal.com, where he will make the payment according to the procedure provided and governed by the aforementioned site. The credit card or PayPal account data entered by the user on the www.paypal.com website will be processed directly by PayPal S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. as data controller and will not be transmitted or shared with Davide Fortunato. Davide Fortunato is therefore unable to know and does not in any way store the data of the user’s credit card or Paypal account.
- Data relating to shipments.GF Jewels collects information about the shipments of products purchased by the user on the Site, such as the shipping address to which the products purchased on the Site can be delivered.
Dissemination: our personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries
- United States
Retention period..We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of waiver, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is
GF-Jewels di Giulia Sartirana loc. Gina – Pescaglia (LU)
P.I. 02521270468 – Cel. 3791458805 – email@example.com